Friday, October 2, 2009

Feelin' Better

Feeling a bit better.  I'm still stuffy and have post nasal drip (Yuck!!)  But over all I'm okay.  I am going to my sister's tonight for my niece's birthday party.  She's 9 years old today, but thinks she 16 already.  I went to her soccer game last night.  She is a half back.  She didn't score, but her team won 2-0.  My nephew is a soccer player, too.  He'll be 13 in January.  Boy, they do grow up so fast.  I also have Reserve drill this weekend.  I'm dreading that.  My contract is up in February.  They better come up with a better offer than what they have so far, or I'm calling it quits.  We will have to see.  Everybody have a good weekend, and thanks for the "get well" comments.  Hope you feel better, too, Ames.  See y'all next week.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Have a great weekend, stick a cork up your nose to stop the drips! XXX

Odette Bautista Mikolai said...

being with family and basking at the love going around is better than drugs, so go and have fun!
xoxoxoxo

TxFarmhouse said...

That is so cool that your family is so close. I wish my siblings lived closer to me!..and all my kids and grandkids. Glad you're feeling better.

bubble said...

pleased your feeling better! just keeping sniffing ;) xoxox

Steven said...

Randy, I have an award for you on my blog. steven