Now, on to business. I received two...not one, but two awards today. Thank you so sweetly Marie Anne St Jean. Is that as in denim or French? Just wondering. You can find her at In The Garden With Sow-n-Sow. She was nice enough to bestow upon me two awards. They are as follows:
Now, for me to have these awards I must share seven things about myself.
1. I have a third nipple. Just kidding. But I do have a large scar on top of my head. When I was 10 I was doing back dives of the side of the swimming pool. I missed the water. It hurt.
2. I smoke pot. Just kidding again. Tried it a couple of times and so hated it. I coughed and choked and nearly puked. I do love plants, though. I have a handful of house plants and I'm working on the yard a little at a time as $ permits.
3. I have the body of an olympic gymnast. Not really. I WISH!! I could stand to lose 15 pounds or so from my belly.
4. My dream job is to be a traffic dirrector. NOT! I did have a temp job for 3 days once counting traffic at stop lights in town, though. When I was a kid I either wanted to be a zoo keeper or draw bridge operator. No joking about the bridge thing.
5. My favorite food is brussel sprouts. Gross! I hate them! HATE THEM!! I love Mexican food and chicken. And if you combine the two it's just about the best meal you can get. I know, I know. I raise chickens. How can I eat them? I just can. I won't kill my own, though. Someone else has to do that.
6. I used to be a preacher. No kidding. I have a bachelor's degree in pastoral ministries. I was a youth pastor for 5 years and was ordained. But I was sent off to Iraq and the church frowned upon certain aspects of my life (as I'm sure the military would have if they knew what the church knew). So I came home and moved on to a new life.
7. I once froze off a couple of warts with liquid nitrogen that I got from work. Really. We sell liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen. It used to be my job to fill N2 and O2 cylinders. So I once used a little liquid nitrogen to freeze off a couple of warts on my finger. And it hurt. For days. Boys and girls, liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen, liquid argon, or any other cryogenic liquid or dry ice are not something to play with. They are kinda neat though.