Wednesday, September 2, 2009

AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME-O!!

I got another award!!  I got an award from Becca @ Becca's Dirt!  You guys are so sweet!  Really, you are!  I have been awared the Beautiful Bingo Blog.  I was checking out some blogs the other day that had lots of followers, and I wondered how many people started following and haven't looked at the blog since they started following months ago.  I gotta say, I'm not going to follow a blog if I don't intend to read it.  I may not comment every time, but, trust me, I'm reading.  And enjoying!!  I will share this award with:
Steven @ Steven's Chickens
John @ Going Gently
Amy @ Bubble's Blog
Tracey @ Crafty Scraps
Cal @ Cozy Corner
Odette @ A View From Above
Berte @ River Bend Farm
Thanks Everybody!!  Have a great day!!

3 comments:

John Going Gently said...

awww Shucks!
I amb blubbling like Gwyneth Paltrow!

Steven said...

thank you very much. steven :)

bubble said...

awww great! thank you!! xx