Learning the joys of raising chickens...and navigating the roads of life
Thursday, May 20, 2010
My Two Awards
A couple of months ago I was given an award by Tracey at Crafty Scraps. I told her I would post it later, and I never did. I certainly was not ignoring her. I still have to award saved. I'd see it frequently, but I stay pretty busy, and just didn't get a round to it. I am sorry for that. But I am posting it today. I also got an award from Amy at At Home With Amy. So I decided to incorporate the two of them. I gotta name 10 things you didn't know about me. I may have shared some of this stuff. I can't remember. But I've gotten new followers since then anyway. I also have to name 5 things I hate. Then I have to nominate 10 people to do the same. A BIG, BIG THANK YOU to my wonderful friends Tracey and Amy.
1. When Mike and I first talked about getting chickens it was a joke.
2. When I was a kid I put peanuts in my glass bottle coke.
3. I love to travel. I've been to 48 states and 7 other countries on 4 continents. But two of those countries were in Europe, and I only went to airports in Ireland and Holland.
4. When I was in 5th grade I punched a teacher and never got in trouble for it.
5. When I was 4 years old my family went to Mexico. I disappeared, and when they found me I was half way up a Mayan pyramid.
6. I used to bring dates to my Grandma's house to watch movies with her....but she was a cool-ass grandma!
7. When I was 10 years old I pulled a Greg Luganis while doing back dives in a pool in Florida. I missed the water, cracked my head on the concrete, filled the pool with blood, and I have to scar to prove it.
8. I love fried ice cream.
9. I love to be busy doing things outdoors.....in the country. I love the peace and quiet.
10. I still have three baby teeth.
1. Brussel Sprouts....Sorry Belgium
3. People talking on the cell phone when they are driving